Articles on this Page
- 08/19/11--03:00: _Women, Websites, Tr...
- 09/12/11--03:00: _Entrepreneurial Wom...
- 09/22/11--03:00: _Meet the Start Smal...
- 10/25/11--03:00: _Enter the Enterpris...
- 11/15/11--03:00: _Women Business Owne...
- 02/27/12--03:00: _4 Alpha Bitch Behav...
- 03/06/12--03:00: _American Express OP...
- 07/20/11--03:00: _5 Sales Strategies ...
- 03/08/11--06:00: _History of Headband...
- 03/14/11--06:00: _Team Up to Get Gove...
- 08/19/11--03:00: Women, Websites, Trendspotting and More
- 09/12/11--03:00: Entrepreneurial Woman's Conference
- 09/22/11--03:00: Meet the Start Small, Go Big Contest Winners
- 10/25/11--03:00: Enter the Enterprising Women of the Year Contest
- 07/20/11--03:00: 5 Sales Strategies for Female Entrepreneurs
- 03/08/11--06:00: History of Headbandz–Mompreneur Shares Her Success Story
- 03/14/11--06:00: Team Up to Get Government Contracts
By Rieva Lesonsky Did you miss any of my blog posts from around the Web this week? Read on to see what’s on my mind. Does every small business really need a website? Get my take on one of the … Read More
By Maria Valdez Haubrich If you’re anywhere in the Chicago area, or can get to Chicago pretty easily, you’ll want to stop by McCormick Place-West on September 14, 2011, for the 25th Anniversary Entrepreneurial Woman’s Conference. Created by Chicago’s Women’s Business … Read More
By Karen Axelton Trend website Daily Candy has announced the winners of this year’s Start Small, Go Big contest co-sponsored by smInk from Chase. Did you enter the contest (or vote)? Meet the four winners, each of whom will be … Read More
Are you, or do you know, an enterprising woman? If so, you need to know about Enterprising Women magazine’s Enterprising Women of the Year Award. Nominations are open for the 10th Annual 2012 Enterprising Women of the Year Award, which … Read More
By Karen Axelton Are you a woman business owner seeking help creating a stronger digital presence for your small business? Then you should know about RI:30, a new contest that will give one female-owned business a chance to work together … Read More
Are you a woman entrepreneur seeking greater success in your business? In today’s guest post, authors Christy Whitman and Rebecca Grado reveal the four behaviors that could be holding your business back—and three simple steps to change them. Many women … Read More
By Karen Axelton The U.S. government is the world’s largest single purchaser of goods and services. In fiscal 2011, federal contract spending topped $535 billion. How can you get a piece of that pie? Recently, the government has placed a … Read More
Are you a woman entrepreneur who struggles with the sales aspect of your business? You’re not alone. Many women from non-sales backgrounds find selling stressful and awkward. In today’s guest post, Julie Steelman offers tips to make selling easier, adapted from her new book, The Effortless Yes. The number of women-owned businesses grew twice as […]
When you’re looking for a way to market and sell products for your new business, sometimes the right distributor comes along at the right time. Read today’s post from guest blogger Jennifer Roma of Headbandz. After my daughter Naomi was born, I noticed that the baby accessories market did not have a clear market leader […]
The post History of Headbandz–Mompreneur Shares Her Success Story appeared first on Small Biz Daily.
By Maria Valdez Haubrich We have written in the past about the Give Me 5 program, a national program by American Express OPEN and WIPP to help women businesses owners access and win their share of government contracts. We wanted to make sure you the next scheduled webinar for women business owners interested in getting […]